Lights, firs and action: the 45 photos to enjoy Christmas
Christmas lights illuminate every corner of Spain. Nativity scenes occupy the squares, while Christmas trees proudly wear their best clothes. We go through Instagram with some Spanish towns and cities where you will want to live these holidays forever.
BASIN, WATERSHED, CATCHMENT AREA, SOCKET, BOWL, HOLLOW
SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
LA POBLA, TARRAGONA
- Exotic destinations where to escape the Christmas blues
- Alternative Christmas markets in Spain for this Christmas
- How to behave in a Christmas market
- Hot Snow: snowy places for faithful and promiscuous snow
- European winter destinations: looking for the perfect snowman
- Christmas temptations 'made in Europe'
- All articles by Almudena Martín